Awakening New Perspectives
Cavelti & Associates, Ltd.
PETER C. CAVELTI
Cavelti & Associates helps institutions and individuals stay abreast of geopolitical and demographic changes.
Most corporations and individuals with sizable portfolios need help. Our team will analyze your investment requirements and preferences and see whether your current strategy is appropriate, whether you work with the right institutions and whether the fees you pay are justified. Special emphasis is given to achieving asset diversification–by institution, by geography and by asset class.
Peter Cavelti’s essays have been printed and quoted in papers, magazines and newsletters internationally, including The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, The Financial Times, the Financial Post, The Globe and Mail, Money, Personal Finance and World Link.
Peter releases new commentary as inspired by current events and the desire to share information with an independent, unbiased voice.
On this site, in chronological order, is a repository of our website commentaries published during the past 20 years. They range from travelogues and social criticism to economic commentary and financial advice.
Quarterly letters posted during the past five years may be read in full, while the best of our older communications appear in abbreviated form. You can also access the most relevant issues of Perspectives, the weekly review we published from 1999-2006. Perspectives was designed to benefit charity—in lieu of paying us a fee, subscribers had to support Doctors Without Borders. We had many thousands of subscribers in over 40 countries.
During our 50 years in the investment business, we’ve been responsible for client accounts ranging from one million to well over one billion dollars. We’ve developed a very simple philosophy, which we believe distinguishes us from virtually all financial organizations:
- We are fiercely independent and free of any conflicts of interest
- Beyond our advisory fee, we will not benefit from any of our recommendations
- Our recommendations will always be based on a client’s needs and objectives
- We will think outside the box—global change is not a threat, but an opportunity
- We will work hard to keep fees and expenses under control
At Cavelti & Associates Ltd. we try to share our knowledge base with our clients. Our regular strategic updates, coupled with hundreds of research essays, many of which have been published in major financial media, address the complex geopolitical, economic and social policy issues which have such influence on today’s investment scene.
- We help corporations and high net-worth private clients review existing banking and brokerage relationships
- We continuously develop strategies that protect invested assets against excessive market risk
- We provide consulting services in the areas of global economic trends and natural resources
- We operate a segregated, fully audited storage program for physical gold
If our services are of interest to you, please contact us at email@example.com
Peter Cavelti’s business background spans more than 50 years and four continents.
Melissa Cavelti, CFA, has over 25 years in the field of investment analysis and research, supervising highly successful portfolio management groups at major banks.
Subscribe to Strategic Updates
The Strategic Updates and Gold Updates are sent sparingly, approximately 6-8 issues per year in total.