Awakening New Perspectives
Cavelti & Associates, Ltd.
PETER C. CAVELTI
Most corporations and individuals with sizable portfolios need help. Our team will analyze your investment requirements and preferences and see whether your current strategy is appropriate, whether you work with the right institutions and whether the fees you pay are justified. Special emphasis is given to achieving asset diversification–by institution, by geography and by asset class. For a full menu of our services, see Our Mission below.
Peter Cavelti’s essays have been printed and quoted in papers, magazines and newsletters internationally, including The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, The Financial Times, the Financial Post, The Globe and Mail, Money, Personal Finance and World Link.
Peter releases new commentary as inspired by current events and the desire to share information with an independent, unbiased voice.
A repository of our most relevant commentaries published during the past 20 years. They range from economic analysis and financial advice to travelogues and social criticism. Most older communications may appear under the banner of Perspectives, the weekly review we published until 2006. Perspectives was designed to benefit charity—subscribers in more than 40 countries committed to support Doctors Without Borders.
During our 50 years in the investment business, we’ve been responsible for client accounts ranging from one million to well over one billion dollars. We’ve developed a very simple philosophy, which we believe distinguishes us from virtually all financial organizations:
- We are fiercely independent and free of any conflicts of interest
- Beyond our advisory fee, we will not benefit from any of our recommendations
- Our recommendations will always be based on a client’s needs and objectives
- We will think outside the box—global change is not a threat, but an opportunity
- We will work hard to keep fees and expenses under control
At Cavelti & Associates Ltd. we try to share our knowledge base with our clients. Our regular strategic updates, coupled with hundreds of research essays, many of which have been published in major financial media, address the complex geopolitical, economic and social policy issues which have such influence on today’s investment scene.
- We continuously develop strategies that protect invested assets against excessive market risk
- We help institutions and individuals stay abreast of global economic, geopolitical and demographic changes
- We provide consulting services in the areas of natural resources
- We operate a segregated, fully audited storage program for physical gold
If our services are of interest to you, please contact us at email@example.com
Subscribe to Strategic Updates
The Strategic Updates and Gold Updates are sent sparingly, approximately 6-8 issues per year in total.